Friday, February 15, 2008

Happy Love Day

Happy Valentine's Day! Adam was so excited to get to daycare today so he could give his Valentines to his friends and teacher. When I picked him up today they were finishing up their party. He had a HUGE Squeez-It drink, a sucker in his hand, a sucker on his plate, half a cookie left on his plate, and he was a mess. It was seven boys sitting around the table. Talk about love coming in faces with red stained lips! I took a sticky and WILD Adam to get his hair cut. Kristi does a great job. While I was getting mine cut, he played with two girls whose mother was getting her hair cut. He gave them each a hug when we left.

In keeping with tradition, Bucky got me tennis shoes for my "roses." They will last much longer than the real thing. I got Bucky some new tennis shoes, too. Adam got Clifford and Thomas books.

It's time for Survivor tonight. Yes!

Also, did anyone see the David Archuleta kid on Idol sing the song, "Heaven?" He is only sixteen and he is my pick for the winner. Bucky has had to play back for me that song several times.

2 comments:

kim_brough said...

Adam's going off the rails on a crazy train.

kim_brough said...

And Buck's shoes are the pink ones, right? I know he's a strong man.