Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Please Be Impressed

Home again, home again. Today is our last day home due to sickness. I think I am over my pneumonia. I go back to the doctor tomorrow for a checkup. I have done so much today. I've washed windows, washed sheets, mopped the floor, graded some papers, read countless books to Adam, and Adam and I even went out and about for just a bit.

This being off has not helped with our eating. We ate good meals when Karen was here and then it's just different being here for lunch. Adam has eaten lots of cheese as of late. He loves it! Tonight I'm making supper. I'm bringing back the old school with Shake and Bake chicken. I saw it at the store and couldn't resist.

Did anyone see the Grammys last night? Lots of performances, some good and some bad. Jerry Lee Lewis was on there singing Great Balls of Fire. Too cool!

No comments: