Monday, February 18, 2008

Sunday

Today's sermon was really good. Tony talked about going the 2nd mile at work. He said that Christians should do more than is generally accepted. We've used Colossians 3:23-24 as our theme verse for this series. I keep that verse on my computer at school.

We have had a nice day. Bucky has been at church since early. Adam and I were here for the afternoon and then I took him to the gym for the end of the race and I went to the grocery. He and I have eaten since we've been back home. You should try the Healthy Choice Chicken Artichoke Panini. It is delicious and only 300 calories.

I don't know what's' on the agenda for tomorrow other than just odds and ends.

Here's a joke or two from this weekend you can try on your friends. Corny jokes--my favorite and the only ones I understand!

You: Does it smell like up dog in here?
Friend: What's up dog?
You: Nothing much, dog. What's up with you?

You: What's the difference in a baby and a matta baby?
Friend: What's a matta baby?
You: Nothing, what's a matta with you!

Knock Knock
Who's there?
Dwayne.
Dwayne who?
"'Dwayne" the tub, I'm drowning!

No comments: