Saturday, February 9, 2008

Fun Friday

No school today! We were out today and are out Monday, too because of sickness. I am glad to be feeling better. We had a great day. Bucky took his day off today, and so we had an easy morning and then Adam and I went to the library and to check the mail. We met up with Bucky at Wendy's for lunch. I tried the fish sandwich they've been advertising on TV. Don't get it. It's too "fishy" in my opinion. I took a nap this afternoon and Bucky caught up on his episodes of Ghost Hunters. He's kind and won't watch it when I'm around since I'm a chicken.

Karen is here with us this weekend. She got her around 6 our time. I tried a new brownie recipe for us to snack on since she had eaten supper on the road. I made a regular batch of brownie batter, then topped it with marshmallows and pieces of Twix. They were ooey and gooey and pretty good. Bucky said he could eat the whole pan. Karen's played with Adam and the two of them are just coming out of the bathroom from his bath.

I don't know what's on the agenda for tomorrow. You never know!

Also, does anyone remember the game Skip-Bo? Kim and I learned it from our cousin Cathy when we were growing up. Bucky learned it at Card Day at JCC the other day and we played today. It's fun and easy....even for me the Card Corpse.

Congrats to Kerry on her new house. I think she moves in tomorrow.

No comments: